For confidential advice call 020 3049 4505 

How do I know if I should contact the service?

If you are a registered doctor or dentist and are in doubt about whether we can help, please get in touch and we can talk through the issues with you.
Telephone 0203 049 4505

Posted in: Practitioner-Patients FAQ