For confidential advice call 020 3049 4505 

What if I need admission for my problem?

If you need admission for a mental health or addiction problem we can arrange this for you. We have agreement with a small number of inpatient mental health and addiction services across and outside London. We will talk with you about where is best for you. This service is free to you.

Posted in: Practitioner-Patients FAQ