For confidential advice call 020 3049 4505 

What if I need rehabilitation services?

If you need rehabilitation we have a preferred provider agreement with a residential service based outside of London. A number of doctors and dentists have received residential treatment there, through PHP, since 2008. In exceptional circumstances where the service would not be appropriate we would discuss with you and see if arrangements with an alternative provider could be made.

Posted in: Practitioner-Patients FAQ