For confidential advice call 020 3049 4505 

What other organisations can I contact?

Our web site gives a list and contact details for a large number of organisations that can help you. Some of these are telephone advice services only and others can offer you counselling. Please click here for more details.

Posted in: Practitioner-Patients FAQ