We are always interested in helpful new sites. When we find a great site we list it here.
For Doctors experiencing difficulties please make sure you see the BMA resources link.
- British Medical Association (BMA) resources
- NHS England Career Support for GPs
- Career advice
- Eating Disorders
- Going through a difficult time
- Gender or Sexual Diversity
- Royal Colleges and postgraduate deans
- Professional resources
- Professional Boundaries
- Whistleblowing helpline tel: 0800 0724 725
Whilst the NHS Practitioner Health Programme (PHP) has carefully chosen these sources of information, we unfortunately cannot be responsible for the information provided in the websites listed. These alternative services have been carefully chosen as possible sources of support and we do hope that you find these useful.